Run the Plank 5K 2017
Join us for the Annual Run the Plank 5K run / walk and Family Fun Fitness Fair. This is a combined effort between Immanuel Lutheran, St Peter Lutheran, and St Isidore Catholic Churches and sponsors. We are estimating 1,800 participants for this year’s event.
As the name suggests, Run the Plank, is a 5K race along Romeo Plank Road. Starting at Immanuel Lutheran on 21 Mile, participants can either run or walk the roughly three miles north to St. Peter Lutheran on 24 Mile. The event accommodates runners, joggers, walkers and strollers. However, pets are not permitted.
- Packet Pick-Up
- Parking/Bus registration
- Complimentary pasta lunch/dinner
Saturday, June 24, 2017
- Bus transportation to Immanuel Lutheran Church: 6:15 am – 7:45 am
- Race Start Time: 8:15 am @ Immanuel Lutheran Church
- Awards Ceremony: 9:30 am @ St Peter Lutheran Church
- Family Fun Fitness Fair: 9:30 am – 11:00am @ St Peter Lutheran Church
2nd Year – Kid’s FUN FITNESS RUN!!
When: Saturday, June 24, 2017, after the main 5K event
Where: St. Peter Lutheran Church
Age/Price: 0-9 Free for all participants.
Registration: No registration needed.
Participants will receive a medal at the finish line.
- On-line Early Registration
$30 per person through Friday, June 9
- On-line Late Registration
$35 per person Saturday, June 10 through Thursday, June 22
- In person Late Registration
$40 per person Friday, June 23 during Packet Pick-Up at Immanuel Lutheran Church
- Participants 9 and under are free, but 5-9 must register
- There is NO race day registration and NO refunds
T-Shirts are NOT guaranteed for late registration.
Registration Fee includes:
- Tech T-Shirt (royal blue with white Run-the-Plank logo)
- Cinch Bag
- Wristband with discounts to dining and shopping establishments
- Medal with lanyard
- Complimentary pasta lunch/dinner on Friday (6/23) during Packet Pick-Up
- Complimentary Family Fun Fitness Fair on Saturday (6/24) which includes free food and beverages
Participants are encouraged to pick up their T-Shirt, cinch bag and race bib on Friday as well as confirm parking and bus transportation for Saturday.
Gear Check will not be available the day of the race.
Live Results-Race Coordinator
Live Results – Click here to access the site.