Run the Plank 5K 2017
Join us for the Annual Run the Plank 5K run / walk and Family Fun Fitness Fair. This is a combined effort between Immanuel Lutheran, St Peter Lutheran, and St Isidore Catholic Churches and sponsors. We are estimating 1,800 participants for this year’s event.
As the name suggests, Run the Plank, is a 5K race along Romeo Plank Road. Starting at Immanuel Lutheran on 21 Mile, participants can either run or walk the roughly three miles north to St. Peter Lutheran on 24 Mile. The event accommodates runners, joggers, walkers and strollers. However, pets are not permitted.
- Packet Pick-Up
- Parking/Bus registration
- Complimentary pasta lunch/dinner
- Bus transportation to Immanuel Lutheran Church: 6:15 am – 7:45 am
- Race Start Time: 8:15 am @ Immanuel Lutheran Church
- Awards Ceremony: 9:30 am @ St Peter Lutheran Church
- Family Fun Fitness Fair: 9:30 am – Noon @ St Peter Lutheran Church
When: Saturday, June 24, 2017, after the main 5K event
Where: St. Peter Lutheran Church
Age/Price: 0-4 $10.00
Age/Price: 5-9 Regular Adult Cost of Event
Registration: Individuals must register to participate, there is a $5 fee to enter
Participants will receive a medal, cinch bag and 2017 ‘Run the Plank’ shirt
- On-line Early Registration
$30 per person through Friday, June 9
- On-line Late Registration
$35 per person Saturday, June 10 through Thursday, June 22
- In person Late Registration
$40 per person Friday, June 23 during Packet Pick-Up at Immanuel Lutheran Church
- Participants 4 and under are free, but must register to receive a T-shirt and cinch bag
There is NO race day registration and NO refunds.
T-Shirts are NOT guaranteed for late registration.
- Tech T-Shirt (black with orange Run the Plank logo)
- Cinch Bag
- Wristband with discounts to dining and shopping establishments
- Medal with lanyard
- Complimentary pasta lunch/dinner on Friday (6/23) during Packet Pick-Up
- Complimentary Family Fun Fitness Fair on Saturday (6/24) which includes free food and beverages
Participants are encouraged to pick up their T-Shirt, cinch bag and race bib on Friday as well as confirm parking and bus transportation for Saturday.
Gear Check will not be available the day of the race.
Live Results – thanks to Eastside Racing Company! Click here to access the site.