Run the Plank 5K 2016
Join us for the Annual Run the Plank 5K run / walk and Family Fun Fair. This is a combined effort between Immanuel Lutheran, St Peter Lutheran, and St Isidore Catholic Churches and sponsors. We are estimating 1,800 participants for this year’s event.
As the name suggests, Run the Plank, is a 5K race along Romeo Plank Road. Starting at Immanuel Lutheran on 21 Mile, participants can either run or walk the roughly three miles north to St. Peter Lutheran on 24 Mile. The event accommodates runners, joggers, walkers and strollers. However, pets are not permitted.
- Packet Pick-Up
- Parking/Bus registration
- Complimentary pasta lunch/dinner
- Bus transportation to Immanuel Lutheran Church: 6:15 am – 7:45 am
- Race Start Time: 8:15 am @ Immanuel Lutheran Church
- Awards Ceremony: 9:30 am @ St Peter Lutheran Church
- Family Fun Fair: 9:30 am – Noon @ St Peter Lutheran Church
When: Saturday, June 25, 2016, after the main 5K event
Where: St. Peter Lutheran Church
Age: 9 years and under
Registration: Individuals must register to participate, however the Kid’s Fun Run is free of charge
Participants will receive a medal, cinch bag and 2016 ‘Run the Plank’ shirt
- On-line Early Registration
$30 per person through Friday, June 10
- On-line Late Registration
$35 per person Saturday, June 11 through Thursday, June 23
- In person Late Registration
$40 per person Friday, June 24 during Packet Pick-Up at Immanuel Lutheran Church
- Participants 4 and under are free, but must register to receive a T-shirt and cinch bag.
There is NO race day registration and NO refunds.
T-Shirts are NOT guaranteed for late registration.
- Tech T-Shirt (black with orange Run the Plank logo)
- Cinch Bag
- Wristband with discounts to dining and shopping establishments
- Medal with lanyard
- Complimentary pasta lunch/dinner on Friday (6/24) during Packet Pick-Up
- Complimentary Family Fun Fair on Saturday (6/25) which includes free food and beverages
Participants are encouraged to pick up their T-Shirt, cinch bag and race bib on Friday as well as confirm parking and bus transportation for Saturday.
Gear Check will not be available the day of the race.
New in 2016, thanks to Eastside Racing Company, Live Results! Click here to access the site.