2018 Run The Plank
Please join us for a great time and an excellent cause!
Saturday, June 30, 2018
All are welcome
Join us for the Annual Run the Plank 5K run / walk and Family Fun Fitness Fair. This is a combined effort between Immanuel Lutheran, St Peter Lutheran, and St Isidore Catholic Churches and sponsors. We are estimating 1,800 participants for this year’s event.
As the name suggests, Run the Plank, is a 5K race along Romeo Plank Road. Starting at Immanuel Lutheran on 21 Mile, participants can either run or walk the roughly three miles north to St. Peter Lutheran on 24 Mile. The event accommodates runners, joggers, walkers and strollers. However, pets are not permitted.
Collected & Distributed to Local Charities Since 2012
Friday, June 29, 2018, Noon – 8:00 pm @ Immanuel Lutheran Church:
- Packet Pick-Up
- Parking/Bus registration
- Complimentary pasta lunch/dinner
Saturday, June 30, 2018
- Bus transportation to Immanuel Lutheran Church: 6:15 am – 7:45 am
- Race Start Time: 8:15 am @ Immanuel Lutheran Church
- Awards Ceremony: 9:30 am @ St Peter Lutheran Church
- Family Fun Fitness Fair: 9:30 am – 11:00am @ St Peter Lutheran Church
When: Saturday, June 24, 2017, after the main 5K event
Where: St. Peter Lutheran Church
Age/Price: 0-9 Free for all participants.
Registration: No registration needed.
Participants will receive a medal at the finish line.
- On-line Early Registration
$30 per person through Friday, June 15
- On-line Late Registration
$35 per person Saturday, June 16 through Thursday, June 28
Registration start date to be announced soon
- In person Late Registration
$40 per person Friday, June 29 during Packet Pick-Up at Immanuel Lutheran Church
- Participants 9 and under are free, but 5-9 must register
- There is NO race day registration and NO refunds
T-Shirts are NOT guaranteed for late registration.
Registration Fee includes:
- Tech T-Shirt (navy blue with yellow Run-the-Plank logo)
- Cinch Bag
- Wristband with discounts to dining and shopping establishments
- Medal with lanyard
- Complimentary pasta lunch/dinner on Friday (6/29) during Packet Pick-Up
- Complimentary Family Fun Fitness Fair on Saturday (6/30) which includes free food and beverages
Participants are encouraged to pick up their T-Shirt, cinch bag and race bib on Friday as well as confirm parking and bus transportation for Saturday.
Gear Check will not be available the day of the race.
Participants will park at either St. Peter Lutheran Church (Romeo Plank and 24 Mile Road), St. John Medical Center (23 Mile and Romeo Plank), St. Isidore Catholic Church (Romeo Plank and 23 Mile Road) or Lutheran High North (24 Mile and Romeo Plank). Busses will transport from these locations to Immanuel Lutheran Church. Parking will not be available at Immanuel on Saturday. Bus transportation begins at 6:15 am. Parking is limited in all locations. Additional parking and bus transportation details will be provided during Packet Pick-Up on Friday, June 29th.
Male and Female Age Groups
YOU can make a DIFFERENCE
Inquire to donate