2019 Run The Plank
Please join us for a great time and an excellent cause!
Saturday, June 29, 2019
Join us for the Annual Run the Plank 5K run / walk and Family Fun Fitness Fair. This is a combined effort between Immanuel Lutheran, St Peter Lutheran, and St Isidore Catholic Churches and sponsors. We are estimating 1,800 participants for this year’s event.
As the name suggests, Run the Plank, is a 5K race along Romeo Plank Road. Starting at Immanuel Lutheran on 21 Mile, participants can either run or walk the roughly three miles north to St. Peter Lutheran on 24 Mile. The event accommodates runners, joggers, walkers and strollers. However, pets are not permitted.
Collected & Distributed to Local Charities Since 2012
Please consider making a difference by making a donation. (All proceeds benefit the charities selected.)
Friday, June 28, 2019, Noon – 8:00 pm @ Immanuel Lutheran Church:
- Packet Pick-Up
- Parking/Bus registration
- Complimentary pasta lunch/dinner
Saturday, June 29, 2019
- Bus transportation to Immanuel Lutheran Church: 6:15 am – 7:45 am
- Race Start Time: 8:15 am @ Immanuel Lutheran Church
- Awards Ceremony: 9:30 am @ St Peter Lutheran Church
- Kids 1 Mile Fun Fitness Run @ 9:45 am, after the Awards Ceremony
- Family Fun Fitness Fair: 9:30 am – 11:30 am @ St. Peter Lutheran Church
When: Saturday, June 29, 2019, @ 9:45 pm (after the main 5K event)
Where: St. Peter Lutheran Church
Age/Price: 0-9 Free for all participants.
Registration: No registration needed.
Participants will receive a medal at the finish line.
- On-line Early Registration
$30 per person for both runners ad walkers registering on or before Friday, 6/14
- On-line Late Registration
$35 per person for both runners and walkers registering between Saturday, 6/15 and Thursday, 6/27
- In person Late Registration
$40 per person will be available on Friday, 6/28 at Immanuel Lutheran Church from Noon – 8 pm
Participants 4 and under are free but must register
T-Shirts are NOT guaranteed for late registration.
Registration Fee includes:
- Tech T-Shirt – teal with silver
- Cinch Bag
- Wristband with discounts to dining and shopping establishments
- Medal with lanyard
- Complimentary pasta lunch/dinner on Friday (6/28) during Packet Pick-Up
- Complimentary Family Fun Fitness Fair on Saturday (6/29) which includes free food and beverages
Participants must pick up their T-Shirt, cinch bag and race bib on Friday as well as confirm parking and bus transportation for Saturday.
Gear Check will not be available the day of the race.
Participants will park at either St. Peter Lutheran Church (Romeo Plank and 24 Mile Road), St. John Medical Center (23 Mile and Romeo Plank) or Lutheran High North (24 Mile and Romeo Plank).
Male and Female Age Groups